The EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 and the Data Protection Amendment Act 2018 serve the right to protection of personal data. We process your data exclusively on the basis of statutory provisions (DSGVO, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
Responsible is Villa Lombardi, Kranzlhofstraße 8, 9220 Velden am Wörthersee
It is very important to us to protect and keep safe all personal information you entrust to us. This page will tell you more about how we use and process your personal information.
Purpose limitation, legal basis, duration of storage as well as data receiver
We need the collected personal data for the processing of our business basis which would be there: Contact information of our guests: first name, surname, email address, telephone number for the purpose of contacting, customer information: first name, surname, email address, telephone number, address. The data is collected, stored, processed and used for this purpose.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is on the one hand fulfillment of the contract (eg online booking), legitimate interests, fulfillment of our legal or contractual obligations and on the other hand your consent (for example contact form, newsletter, cookies). The non-provision of data can have different consequences.
We process your personal data as far as necessary, for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, execution to the termination of a contract / booking) and beyond in accordance with the statutory storage and documentation obligations, including the German Commercial Code (UGB), the Federal Tax Code (BAO) and until the end of any legal dispute, ongoing warranty and guarantee periods, etc.
As part of the operation of our websites, we hire contractors who, in the course of their activities, can gain access to your personal data if they need the data to fulfill their respective performance. These have committed themselves to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. Contract processing contracts were concluded in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO.
Your data including personal data from our contact form will be sent to us for processing your request via our own mail server, further processed and stored by us. These data will not be collected or shared without your consent. Without this data we can not process your requests.
The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal regulations of § 96 Abs. 3 TKG as well as of Art. 6 Abs 1 lit a (Consent)
Cookies, other tracking tools and web analytics
- Cookies, other tracking technologies as well as functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics (see Google Analytics) can be used on our internet platform in a variety of ways. Cookies are small textual information that makes it possible to recognize the user and analyze your use of our websites. The information generated thereby is transmitted to the server of the provider and stored there. They serve to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure overall. In addition, cookies are used to measure the frequency of page views and general navigation.
- By using our website, you consent to our setting cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies in your browser settings. How this works in detail, please refer to the instructions of your browser manufacturer. If you decide against certain technical and / or functional cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted. Some cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them.
- We have concluded a corresponding contract data processing contract with the provider. These have committed themselves to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. For more information about our contract processors, please contact email@example.com.
- Your IP address will be recorded but immediately pseudonymised [eg by deleting the last 8 bits]. As a result, only a rough localization is possible.
- The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal regulations of the § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as of the kind 6 DSGVO (in particular consent). Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymized.
Cookies on our website
- Absolutely necessary cookies to ensure basic functions of the website
- CookieConsent: Used to store consent to cookie use.
- gaOptout, fbOptout: Used to store the opt-out of Google Analytics.
- Functional cookies to ensure the performance of the website
- Performance cookies to improve the user experience.
- Google Analytics (see Google Analytics)
- Advertising cookies to control advertising campaigns.
Server Log File
This website uses the following personal data in a server log file for the purpose of monitoring the technical function and increasing the reliability of the web server, based on the overwhelming legitimate interests of the person responsible (technical security measures)
- Called content
- Time of the server request
- Browser type / browser version
- Used operating system
- Referrer URL
- IP address
This data is only temporarily stored for a period of four hours. After that, the IP address and host name are anonymized.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) on the legal basis of overriding legitimate interest (website usage analysis). We have a contract with Google for contract data processing.
This website uses the function “IP anonymization”. As a result, your IP address will be truncated and therefore anonymised by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
According to Google, Google will use the data collected to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Disable Google Analytics
You can generally prevent the collection of your user data on our website by setting “Do Not Track” in your web browser. Our website takes into account the “Do Not Track” signal that your web browser sends to all websites.
You can generally prevent Google Analytics from collecting your user data on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
You can prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics only on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: Verbiete Google Analytics, mich zu verfolgen.
Consent and right of withdrawal
- If your consent to the processing of your data is necessary, we will process them only after your express consent.
- Basically, we do not process data of minors and are not authorized to do so. By submitting your consent, you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 or that the consent of your legal representative has been obtained.
- You can revoke your consent at any time at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In such a case, the data previously stored about you will be anonymized and subsequently used only for statistical purposes without personal reference. The revocation of the consent shall not affect the legality of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Villa Lombardi uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the stored personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continually being improved in line with technical progress.
- You have the right of access at any time on the part of the responsible, Villa Lombardi, Kranzlhofenstraße 8, 9220 Velden am Wörthersee about the personal data. Insofar as there is no statutory storage obligation, you have the right to delete this data and object to the processing. Furthermore, you have the right to correct the data as well as to restrict processing, to transfer data and to the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, e-mail: email@example.com).
- For your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
9220 Velden am Wörthersee